The Australia Day celebrations include the Australia Day Breakfast, Australia Day Ambassador's address, Citizenships Ceremony, presentation of Citizen, Young Citizen, Sports Person/Team, Sports Volunteer and Community Event of the Year and presentation for School Citizenship and Local Awards.
Plenty of shade will be provided. Bring chair, rug, sunscreen, hat and insect repellent.
Activities for the day:
- A Bush Fire Recovery Photography Exhibition in Holbrook Hall
- Holbrook Swimming Pool (Free day) is open from 12 noon with lots of fun activities and pool inflatables.
- Bring your skateboard to try out Holbrook Skate Park
- Venture for a walk on Ian Geddes Bush Walk.
- Visit the Submarine Museum, National Museum of Australian Pottery and Woolpack Inn Museum.
For more information please contact - Kerrie Wise, Tourism and Promotions Officer, (02) 6063 0186 or 0448 099 536, [email protected]