People flocked to Sydney Harbour on Australia Day 2019 to celebrate the unique and diverse culture that makes us Australian.
The Harbour came alive with non-stop entertainment on the water, in the sky and around the foreshore.
Congratulations to all the winners from the Tall Ships Race, Ferrython and Harbour Parade.
Tall Ship Race
An impressive fleet of historic and charter vessels cut their way from Bradleys Head across the harbour in a race to finish under the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Congratulations to Coral Trekker, first-time winner of the Tall Ships Race.
Our beloved ferries raced from Circular Quay to Shark Island and then back to a glorious finish at the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Congratulations to Expr3ss! Ferry, winner of the Ferrython 2019.
Sydney Harbour was awash with bright colours and flags, as an armada of vessels of all shapes and sizes paraded the waves.
Congratulations to the following winners of the Harbour Parade:
- Best in Show Biz Award (Best Commercial Vessel) – Sydney Sundancer
- Captain’s Choice Award (Best Dressed) – Norman
- Going Overboard Award (Most Imaginative) – Wonderlust V
- Hello Sailor! Award (Best Newcomer) – Maysie
- Budgie Smuggler Award (Best Small Vessel) – Gunga Din