Live Music at Warrane Stage
- 26 January 2017
- 12:30pm – 6:00pm
WhereFirst Fleet Park
The Rocks NSW
Bare your soles to the grass and open up your musical tastes with up and coming sounds including New Orleans-style tunes, indie folk and alt-country songs.
- 12:25pm: Welcome to Country
- 12:30pm: OKA – Imagine Bob Marley meets Stevie Wonder via the Chemical Brothers, in a rainforest with a didgeridoo
- 1:50pm: Low Down Riders – New Orleans street jazz from Sydney’s Inner West
- 2:50pm:Tinpan Orange – ethereal indie folk
- 4:10pm: The Snowdroppers – Blues rock
- 5:15pm: Marlon Williams and the Yarra Benders – Blending sounds of country, folk and blues.
CRAFT BEER & GOURMET FOOD
While you’re grooving, try a craft beer from the Rocks Brewing Co. or some gourmet food as you enjoy the free music at this summer festival.
DOS AND DON’TS
DO NOT BYO. Alcohol and glass are not permitted at The Rocks.
FACILITIES FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITY
Toilets for people with disability and limited mobility are available at this event.
For more information, please contact the Event Access and Inclusion Manager.